Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oceanside (#31)

Aug 29, 2010 -
Oceanside is another one of those great San Diego places that I don't venture out to often. In fact, I have only been to the pier here one time, exactly one year ago, and for the very same reason.  As far as "walking" goes, my boys and I could have done plenty of it here because there is certainly a long stretch of beach to do it on. Instead, we just walked out on the pier and took in the views. We are accustomed to being around the ocean so we felt quite at home here. After our short jaunt out to the end of the pier and back, we walked around briefly on the boardwalk and then went directly to the awesome beach-side amphitheatre. Why?  Well, for the 94.9 Independence Jam 2010 Coastal Invasion of course. Two words: AWE SOME!     MAP



My Three Sons
Walkin' The Pier

Looking North
Beach South
Beach North

Boardwalk

Police Protection
Delta Spirit Rocked for sure!

The Whigs - Great Band, Weak Performance
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - a new favorite for me!
As the Sun Sets Slowly in the West - Another Great Walk!




No comments:

Post a Comment